Kenya Australia Chamber of Commerce (KACC) was established to facilitate commercial relationship between Australia and Kenya. To achieve its objectives, KACC will work closely with businesses, governments and multilateral business groups to promote Kenya as a business destination for Australia as a trading partner.
Kenya Australia Chamber of Commerce seeks to:
- Promote bilateral trade between Australia and Kenya.
- Increase awareness of opportunities in the Australia-Kenya business relationship.
- Provide a network for existing players and newcomers to Australia-Kenya markets to share information and experience and develop business contacts.
- Generate awareness of the capabilities and experience of our members.
- Provide a forum for lobbying when necessary.